Content and Online PR Manager – Vacancy
Established in 2005, we are a fast-growing Search Marketing Agency offering SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing services. Blueclaw also runs the highly respected ionSearch events.
We are looking for a Content and Online PR Manager who can lead a team and take ownership of the Content and Online PR offering within the business. We want an ambitious person who can pick up the role quickly and add real value to our on-going client programmes and projects.
We are looking for an experienced operator, working in a PR, Content or Social Media role who has a strong interest and knowledge of social media and blogging, as well as traditional PR methods and digital marketing in general. Strong knowledge of search engine optimisation is a must.
- Participate in, and lead creative initiatives and content marketing services as part of on-going client campaigns
- Use your team and own skills to lead promotion via Online PR activity (blogger relations/media relations/social media) of client content initiatives
- Lead your team in developing and nurturing media and blogger relationships – including compiling outreach lists for media sites/blogs
- Lead your team in undertaking and report on social media marketing activities as required
- Contribute to strategies that feed into SEO Campaigns and the wider content marketing offering
- Help lead the development of innovative and engaging content across multiple channels and platforms
- Develop content road maps and calendars for client content campaigns in conjunction with the client services team
- Contribute to the fulfilment of KPI targets around engagement and volume/capacity of content
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of key client content marketing campaigns and refine the service offering accordingly
- Account management, report writing and client meetings as required
- Assisting the sell-in and pitching of content and online PR strategies to new and existing clients.
Excellent writing skills are a must. The ability to work independently, with creativity and insight, is also an important attribute.
In return we offer a competitive package and benefits.
If this sounds like you, then drop us a line. In the first instance please send a CV and covering email to hello (at) blueclaw.co.uk